4x4 valence preference?

4x4 valence preference?

• valence

Votes: 69 66.3%
  • no valence

Votes: 35 33.7%

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RHamill

Ryan
Reaction score
My 4x4 with 3" Body lift, with 2wd Valance, I paid $28.00 brand new from a carquest store, the fit was hard as hell, but it looks good! I need to clean it and Mothers back-to-black it.

You must be registered for see images

You must be registered for see images

Last edited:

Butch

I'm awesomeR!
Reaction score
My truck with...
You must be registered for see images attach

without...

Fobroader

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I took my valance off before I went wheeling....thank god, it would have been removed by mother nature otherwise. I think 4x4s with no tow hooks are like **** on a bull.....useless. I pulled so many people out of the ditch in the last few weeks, it would have been a pain in the ass without them......also, if you hit the ditch, you might be SOL without tow hooks. I like the way my truck looks without the valence.

dcZ71

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
awesome pics butch, it does make the truck seem like it has a higher stance. Looks good either way.

OBS ROCK

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I like the trucks without one! Here is mine without it.

Sully

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I took my valance off before I went wheeling....thank god, it would have been removed by mother nature otherwise. I think 4x4s with no tow hooks are like **** on a bull.....useless. I pulled so many people out of the ditch in the last few weeks, it would have been a pain in the ass without them......also, if you hit the ditch, you might be SOL without tow hooks. I like the way my truck looks without the valence.

a week or two ago, Sarah got her truck stuck up to the GMC badge on the grill. The only way I could get enough traction to pull her was front to front. Tow hooks are MANDATORY!!! I also learned that my truck doesnt care how much dead weight is strapped to its hooks. It pulled her truck and the massive pile of snow left by the plow at barely over an idle. I bet 4lo would have done it from an idle if I would have asked it to.

RHamill

Ryan
Reaction score
a week or two ago, Sarah got her truck stuck up to the GMC badge on the grill. The only way I could get enough traction to pull her was front to front. Tow hooks are MANDATORY!!! I also learned that my truck doesnt care how much dead weight is strapped to its hooks. It pulled her truck and the massive pile of snow left by the plow at barely over an idle. I bet 4lo would have done it from an idle if I would have asked it to.

Now the threads on the bolts holding the hooks on are gone lol, don't try taking them off now.

97PROSHOZ71

IG - @bad_z71
Reaction score
Definitely prefer one, I think it looks really bad without it, especially if you have tow hooks still on there, with them just hangin out there it looks kind of trashed.