4L60E Shift Sylenoids

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TylerZ281500

Yukon Ridin High
Reaction score
700 swap will run you a few bucks, i liked the bowtie overdrives kit or the painless ones for lockup. pretty easy swap. we did ours from stick to 700r4 though.

Hood93z

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
700 swap will run you a few bucks, i liked the bowtie overdrives kit or the painless ones for lockup. pretty easy swap. we did ours from stick to 700r4 though.

Yeah but I'll just have the money in the harness everything else will be free lol

Hood93z

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
It I indeed been down for 2 weeks now I figure the same amount of gears wouldn't change the gas mileage much

TylerZ281500

Yukon Ridin High
Reaction score
theres more to it than youll figure, youll need to find an appropriate bracket for the tv cable, tv cable in itself, new fluids, filter, trans bushing, rtv(gray) dipstick if it doesnt have one

or swap your whole truck harness with that of a 90 model or so so you have the computer controlling the trans instead of a standalone.

silverado13

GEAR HEAD
Reaction score
theres more to it than youll figure, youll need to find an appropriate bracket for the tv cable, tv cable in itself, new fluids, filter, trans bushing, rtv(gray) dipstick if it doesnt have one

or swap your whole truck harness with that of a 90 model or so so you have the computer controlling the trans instead of a standalone.
i dont know of any swaps that are as simple as they are planned, they always require some playing