4 Hi Headlight Mod

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bigblue97

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
how hard is it to do this i have hi and low hids and i just dont want to go ruining my hids or possably burning my truck to the ground do you guys think someone that isnt that great with wiring could do this? i can wire stuff up like a radio,sub,fog lights and cb radio so can i do this without causing damage do you guys think?

Rewind

STEPSIDES ROCK!!!!
Reaction score
how hard is it to do this i have hi and low hids and i just dont want to go ruining my hids or possably burning my truck to the ground do you guys think someone that isnt that great with wiring could do this? i can wire stuff up like a radio,sub,fog lights and cb radio so can i do this without causing damage do you guys think?

It's not hard at all. I did it in mine. I'm running HID's on highs and lows on my stock wiring with no problems. I would like to get Mean Green's wiring harness just so I can get the most out of my lights.

sewlow

Bitchin' Stitchin'
Reaction score
I've installed several, now. I can hard-wire them in, in about a 1/2 hour. With no experience, around an hour. If you can change a headlight bulb in these trucks, you can do this. Piece of cake!

AirmanSkee

'MURICA... NUFF SAID
Reaction score
Ok... so after hours today I have come to the conclusion that my relay HAS to be bad. I wired, rewired, and wired it again and couldnt get the relay to even "click". I tried the passenger side, drivers side, and then up by the fuse block under the hood. I pulled this write up on my phone and had it under the hood with me. I have it all wired and Im going to try to get a new relay and plug that one in to see. It was just a PITA cuz I have to manuever around a brushguard up front, on a lifted truck, and Im 5'3". It is the light green wire right? Not one of the dark green ones in the bundle? I tried the green wire on both sides and then of course the brown wire, hot and ground. Just couldnt figure it out, and Im blaming the equip. Trying again this weekend.

You must be registered for see images attach