3/4 Ton of fun - ‘95 Sierra

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

fancyTBI

Some of my trucks run and drive
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I read their FAQ page. It states that the backspacing that they offer is what they offer. You can’t select anything different due to the manufacturing process. I’m still going to call them and get some other questions answered. If all goes well I will order these in December, tires in January.

93chevyluvr

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Would absolutely love to swap my RC lift spindles for some 3/4 ton ones if they fit not sure though

someotherguy

Truly Awesome
Reaction score
Anyone know what the difference between squares and obs trucks is for backspacing and offset?
The squarebody wheels tend to be dead center on backspacing compared to GMT400's which have a little more backspacing. If you put GMT400 C1500 aluminum wheels, for example, on a squarebody.. it makes it look super narrow-track. So while I've never put a tape measure to compare WMS to WMS on a square vs. a 400, I think the 400's have a slightly wider track, or at least an effectively wider track due to the WMS to fenderwell clearance - if that makes sense. If it doesn't, it's possibly because I'm really, really tired and ready to pass out.. LOL. Then back to work.

Richard

fancyTBI

Some of my trucks run and drive
Supporting Member
Reaction score
1/2 a coil will even her up.
Yeah you’re right, I don’t want to tear into the front again so soon. That is what took so long this year. I felt like it was fighting me every step of the way. It’s a shame I haven’t driven it much. I know the front would settle in some.

Maybe I’ll wise up to that idea in the spring. I was just thinking about getting Belltech’s 1” (or is it 1/2”?) lift shackles.