3/4 Ton of fun - ‘95 Sierra

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

fancyTBI

Some of my trucks run and drive
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Bed is on! I had to notch another brace on the bed for the upper shock relocation bracket. Belltech does not state that you have to do this. Maybe the short bed trucks are different? Never owned one.
You must be registered for see images attach

fancyTBI

Some of my trucks run and drive
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hopefully I just made my final large Rock Auto purchase. All new front end parts ordered. I am going poly bushings on the control arms and sway bar. Picked up Mevotech TTX upper and lower ball joints, tie rods, and sleeves. Should be plenty to keep me busy.

89obsSB

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Hopefully I just made my final large Rock Auto purchase. All new front end parts ordered. I am going poly bushings on the control arms and sway bar. Picked up Mevotech TTX upper and lower ball joints, tie rods, and sleeves. Should be plenty to keep me busy.
Should keep you busy for an afternoon. I replaced all bushings front to back with energy suspension bushings on my 89. The bushings go together so easily. No need for a press or anything. I always wondered why we don’t use these from the factory.

89obsSB

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Bed is on! I had to notch another brace on the bed for the upper shock relocation bracket. Belltech does not state that you have to do this. Maybe the short bed trucks are different? Never owned one.
You must be registered for see images attach
I don’t see many eclb trucks in my area at all. 97 percent of the 400s are ecsb trucks. I really like the eclb look.