2011 Chevy HHR

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

shortchevy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Its not really a build but I thought I would post up a picture or two of my wifes car.

You must be registered for see images attach

Let me know what ya think! Thanks

shortchevy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Looks pretty good, always liked the SS ones

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk

yeah. I had ss emblems on it for maybe 2 months and I got sick of them. I have been on the search for the grill and bumper covers though

97PROSHOZ71

IG - @bad_z71
Reaction score
I really wouldn't mind having one as a DD. I'd get the panel version though!

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

shortchevy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I really wouldn't mind having one as a DD. I'd get the panel version though!

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

I bought this one with just under 7000 miles on it and now it has almost 60k and I have had zero problems, I know thats not saying much but it still runs as smooth as day 1. Just dump in 5 new quarts of mobile every 5000 miles and pop a filter in and your good. This is for sure the easiest car to change oil on too, filter is a cartridge on the top of the motor and the filler is a nice big target. The dealership I bought it from has a panel as a parts vehicle and it just rolled 300,000 miles and all it gets is oil changes and brake jobs. I definitely recommend them, plus they're getting cheap now

MYT HI

LOUD AND PROUD
Reaction score
HHRs are pretty awesome. I love this one, the white and wheels look great together. I have to agree with Tyler on the panel version. They are awesome

Sent from my 350 TBI powered iPhone

megaburb

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Homies hot rod... I used to joke with the flooring guy that had a panel version, told him it was GMs answer for the eco- friendly ******! Lmao. I really dig the black and white look of your wife's tho.