2000 tahoe limited for sale 502 ramjet, 4L80, 700 hp........or as a roller

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ForeverFalcon40

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
If I did not Love my truck, I would buy your shell in a heart beat and swap in the LS/80E Combo I have sitting in the garage waiting for warmer weather to start finishing up paint work on the truck!

One of the cleanest trucks around and nothing was spared. Whoever gets the whole deal or just the shell has an awesome place to start with ON A BLACK LIMITED with a Cowl hood to boot!

I <3 this truck to death, but I just popped the question a few weeks ago. "Wife" Said no more projects till we get a house...Happy Wife...Happy Wife.

Last edited:

undertaker

Reaction score
If I did not Love my truck, I would buy your shell in a heart beat and swap in the LS/80E Combo I have sitting in the garage waiting for warmer weather to start finishing up paint work on the truck!

One of the cleanest trucks around and nothing was spared. Whoever gets the whole deal or just the shell has an awesome place to start with ON A BLACK LIMITED with a Cowl hood to boot!

I <3 this truck to death, but I just popped the question a few weeks ago. "Wife" Said no more projects till we get a house...Happy Wife...Happy Wife.

well you'd have a 1350 driveshaft and modified trans mount to make things go a bit easier. The pinion angle was changed on this rear to make it lift the ass when you stomp on it and plant the rear, hooked on stock sized rubber with the 200 shot with no issues. Not sure a dual 3 inch exhaust would be ideal unless it was a pretty wild LS motor...

At this point it isn't the cleanest, but hey 13 years later its still a damn good good looking truck.

and well you are only 15-80 miles away and well within a trailerable distance if you want the roller.....

Last edited:

undertaker

Reaction score
well the guy from TX who said he wanted the roller seems to have disappeared....so I figured I'd throw the truck back out there in the meantime since he never sent a deposit or anything.

Some local interest for LS swaps. Just threw a cap/rotor and plugs in the thing, backed it out the driveway and laid about 150 ft of rubber only to realize I never checked out the brakes. (was sitting in my driveway for about 18 months with no plates on it) Well it made it onto the trailer, made the 2500 suburban squat a bit, and is now without a stereo or nitrous, and most of the interior. (pulled the carpets to powerwash them)

Anyone want a roller?

Willing to trailer within 200 miles of NYC and drop it at your door.

undertaker

Reaction score
I love selling cars...

two people totally serious......two people not answering phone calls, another ready to send a deposit, then realizes its way more than he expected to ship it.

Seems no one likes OBS trucks anymore huh?

Have at least 3 people who want the rear out of it, but then I'm stuck with a non rolling pile of parts...the rear end and limited rims have to be worth half the asking price alone.

scmsltn

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I told you I would be interested in the fans setup but you didn't pm me a price. If you part it out I would take other parts too.

95Escahoe

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Its a nice looking truck I am shocked no one has bought it yet, if you part it out might want the seats

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

undertaker

Reaction score
Wish I could find someone for this truck, finally got all my parts in for my vette and have that 95% together. I just want this truck pretty much sold before I turn it into a non-running roller and rip the motor/trans out.

undertaker

Reaction score
I cant wait till it sells and then I get flooded with people interested. Was selling the blower off my suburban for the better part of 8 months (think the for sale thread on performance trucks has 6k views) 4 people totally interested. Sure enough guy fed ex's out a check and I had 4 people call from a local craigslist ad today (think I had 2-3 all month).