2000 tahoe limited for sale 502 ramjet, 4L80, 700 hp........or as a roller

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

undertaker

Reaction score
Yep, truck went in mid may, had the joy of ripping that 4l80e on jackstands because i just moved and dont have my 2 post lift setup at the new house.

Now i need to find a nice roller for the engine and trans

nate3531

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Yep, truck went in mid may, had the joy of ripping that 4l80e on jackstands because i just moved and dont have my 2 post lift setup at the new house.

slap it in an extended cab 2nd gen s-10 and tub the bed for slicks. Should be real fun in a 3200 # truck vs a 5800 # SUV.

df2x4

4L60E Destroyer
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score

slap it in an extended cab 2nd gen s-10 and tub the bed for slicks. Should be real fun in a 3200 # truck vs a 5800 # SUV.

If we're talking small and lightweight... Why not a Mazda FD RX7? :lol:

undertaker

Reaction score
Hated S10s thinking more classic A body beat the 502 till it blows and get a nice bbc after the driveline is sorted.

***** lil mazda with an iron bbc? If i were to think gay lightweight rice rocket it would have an aluminum ls motor

df2x4

4L60E Destroyer
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Hated S10s thinking more classic A body beat the 502 till it blows and get a nice bbc after the driveline is sorted.

***** lil mazda with an iron bbc? If i were to think gay lightweight rice rocket it would have an aluminum ls motor

Doh! I'm retarded, sorry. Forgot the whole BBC part. SBC is a tight fit in those as it is.

Not going to argue with the A-Body... I can support that decision!

You must be registered for see images attach

(So you know I'm not lying.) :D

undertaker

Reaction score
I remember seeing one with a carbed 502 crate 2800 stall on a 400 and 4.10s running mid 10s on a foot brake