2 things...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Wilecoyote

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Now and then when I crank my truck I hear a crackling sound that seems to come from the dash behind the cluster. It goes away in less than a minute.All of the guages work fine except for the slight shaking of the fuel gauge. Also in the last month or so when I open the driver door w the key in, the floor door lights and the buzzer flicker off and on. Anyone know what might be going on?

RawbDidIt

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Now and then when I crank my truck I hear a crackling sound that seems to come from the dash behind the cluster. It goes away in less than a minute.All of the guages work fine except for the slight shaking of the fuel gauge. Also in the last month or so when I open the driver door w the key in, the floor door lights and the buzzer flicker off and on. Anyone know what might be going on?
Sounds like a bad electrical connection. Those lights should be on the courtesy fuse, pull the fuse and then try starting up the truck, see if they are two symptoms of the same problem. If that cracking is electrical, you want to get that solved ASAP, even if it means driving without your done light until you can get a permanent fix.

Sent from my SM-N976V using Tapatalk