2 Door Tahoe Addict

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bigfutz

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Found this site via Tapatalk (I know I know). I like that it’s specific to the GMT400. Been lurking and picking off random info for awhile, but finally signed up.

Since I’m new here, I don’t want to get started off on the wrong foot... Where should I be posting repair experiences and questions? In the Garage section, or in the Interior, Exterior, etc sections? Thanks, and hope to be a good neighbor.

sewlow

Bitchin' Stitchin'
Reaction score
Welcome.
Post where you think the info is appropriate. If it's in the wrong section, an Admin can reassign it to the right one easy enough.
Usually a pretty easy going forum. There's not a whole lotta drama here.

That is, unless you're going to justify pinching off the rear brake lines with some vice-grips because you don't have to drive far & it's only for a couple of days. That'll set-off some members here. Lol! (Actually...don't 'Lol'. It's a true story!)

capitlj

Reaction score
Wow, I've done stuff like that to get me home before but it was just to get home.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk