1997 K1500 Suburban part out

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

scmsltn

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I sent you a PM about the 4x4 switches and drive and pass door lock switches. Please respond with a price for each.

Thanks, Jeff

TTZ06

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Do you still have the ac control panel and does it have the rear defroster?

Thanks

zraffz

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I do have the window/lock switches and I'll have to check the ac cluster when I get back to my mom's.
Window/lock switches for the two front and two rear I'll do $15, check what shipping will be from 07860.

badazzbulldog

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
just wanna give you a little info the post office has flat rate shipping boxes the large box can fit quite a few parts in it and it only costs 15 to ship anywhere

zraffz

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
just wanna give you a little info the post office has flat rate shipping boxes the large box can fit quite a few parts in it and it only costs 15 to ship anywhere

Wasn't aware. Thank you... that makes things way cheaper I suppose.

scmsltn

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I'll take them. They will fit in the 7 dollar USPS flat rate. Send me you paypal please in a pm.

Thanks

zraffz

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Alright I will take them out tomorrow. I will give you my paypal once I have taken them out (in case something breaks).