1997 K1500 Suburban part out

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

zraffz

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Sorry guys. I really did mean to take a look today but I got off work, went to my mom's and fell asleep watching TV :/

SubLo

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Do you have the rear end? Is it the GovLoc g80 3.42?

BURBAN GUY

Redneck Rolls
Reaction score
Need the rear a/c vents in the roof and the catch on the 2nd row seats for the fold down floor. How much shipped to 68803

zraffz

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Turns out the truck is electric 4wd and the driver pass door switches are off; 4wd buttons and driver/passenger door controls. Their is some wear on the buttons themselves (the images are worn a little bit for the driver's two front windows but the buttons function fine):
[$20 + $7 or $15 for flatrate shipping; I have no experience in which box they will fit into]
You must be registered for see images

I am unaware if the AC Control Panel has a rear defroster; I don't really know what to look for lol.
[$15 + $7 or $15 for flatrate shipping]

Do you need the vents themself or the ducting for the vents in the roof in the rear seats?

And the rear is not for sale.

BURBAN GUY

Redneck Rolls
Reaction score
Turns out the truck is electric 4wd and the driver pass door switches are off; 4wd buttons and driver/passenger door controls. Their is some wear on the buttons themselves (the images are worn a little bit for the driver's two front windows but the buttons function fine):
[$20 + $7 or $15 for flatrate shipping; I have no experience in which box they will fit into]

Need just the vents. I have the duct work. Also there is a catch on the back of the 2nd row seat that the fold down floor latches on.

I am unaware if the AC Control Panel has a rear defroster; I don't really know what to look for lol.
[$15 + $7 or $15 for flatrate shipping]

Do you need the vents themself or the ducting for the vents in the roof in the rear seats?

And the rear is not for sale.

Need just the vents. I have the duct work. Also there is a catch on the back of the 2nd row seat that the fold down floor latches on.

zraffz

I'm Awesome
Reaction score

Not understanding what you are asking. Are you talking about that clip that the boards on the back of the seat latch onto?

Playare

Enter Custom User Title:
Reaction score
How much for the little red light? to 93638
and seperately how much for the 4x4 switches, assuming nobody else needs them. I just want them if they're cheap lol.

scmsltn

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Sorry bro, I already have dibs on the 4x4 switches and door and lock switches. Playare....PM me your paypal.