1997 K1500 Suburban part out

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

zraffz

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Located in Northern NJ. I snagged the unsmashed body panels/bumpers/rear for my trucks. Everything else is up for grabs. 5.7 vortec/4L60E/NP231? I believe. Willing to let the parts go fairly cheap to help everybody out.
Their are a lot of little parts that I'm sure you guys can use. If I'm going more than $30 out of pocket to ship it I probably will say no.

Let me know if you need anything before I scrap the truck. I will only ship the small stuff.

Last edited:

Mean Green

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
What do you have as far as interior parts? Did it have a temp or compass rear view mirror in?

zraffz

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Full interior, I believe it is gray or tan leather. I want to say the driver's side seat has a rip where all seats rip but I could be wrong.
Mirror shows temp/direction as well.

Mean Green

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Full interior, I believe it is gray or tan leather. I want to say the driver's side seat has a rip where all seats rip but I could be wrong.
Mirror shows temp/direction as well.

How much would you want for the mirror shipped to 56336?

JollyGreen

Metalworking Madman
Reaction score
I can get them for $20 locally, I'm just always looking for a good deal lol

Really? I'm going to a couple yards tomorrow to see if I could find one. Correct me if I'm wrong but I just need mirror itself and about 6" of wire behind the temp sensor, so I can solder it together???

zraffz

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I gotta check the weight of the mirror but I imagine about $40-45 shipped.
(Shipping will be included but should be around $25 I'd imagine).

Edit:
Can't beat your local find. The shipping alone is more than that.

orangeastre

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Does this truck have power heated mirrors,and are you willing to ship to Canada?I am not looking for the mirrors just the harnesses.