1997 BENCH SEAT

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jamestaylor47

Reaction score
Ive been looking and looking for a bench seat with a flipdown console to replace my bucket seats, i had one in my 97 sierra and i loved the crap out of it but i havent been able to find anouther one to preplace it. any websites? ive hit up all the yards around here but havent found anything

sewlow

Bitchin' Stitchin'
Reaction score
Try finding a crew cab. The rear seat has a bench bottom, & two bucket seat style backrests. (They recline!) The center seat is a flip up/down center armrest/backrest. Bolt it to the outer uprights that you have now. You will have to install some tracks from a regular seat between the uprights & the seat, plus a good strong wire to connect the two tracks for the adjustment. A couple of hours of work.
There is one of those seats at one of the local wreckers, right now. Red. Needs a cleaning. $100.00. But shipping would probably be stupid expensive.

outalne94z71

Bouncing Truck Maker
Reaction score
Try finding a crew cab. The rear seat has a bench bottom, & two bucket seat style backrests. (They recline!) The center seat is a flip up/down center armrest/backrest. Bolt it to the outer uprights that you have now. You will have to install some tracks from a regular seat between the uprights & the seat, plus a good strong wire to connect the two tracks for the adjustment. A couple of hours of work.
There is one of those seats at one of the local wreckers, right now. Red. Needs a cleaning. $100.00. But shipping would probably be stupid expensive.
actually the rear seat does have the sliders on a crew cab, just no lever and cable, had mine out on my 98 already and noticed that

stantheman

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
What color and what kind of shape is your driver bucket? Ive got a 60/40 style front seat and looking for a good bucket. Looking for grey though.

btw Im in shawnee, ok

jamestaylor47

Reaction score
Shawnee? Heck yeah..my seats pretty rugged tho. The previous owner trashed the truck. But I'm glad he did cuz I bought it for $600

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

stantheman

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Damn, that looks like tan to me? I kinda need something I dont have to mess with for a lil while. If you find a good condition grey driver bucket give me a holler.

jamestaylor47

Reaction score
Buckets? I kinda just need some new buckets if anything I'd rather have a bench like I was talkin about but the seat I have now is broken and leans far back