1996 GMC K3500 Dually Build

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Keeper

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I sure do wish they had that fender still available for the short bed dually. The passenger sides are the same as the long beds, but the drivers side one is 2" shorter than the long bed version to accomodate the fuel door. I will be getting the RH version if I can find it, so thank you for the info!

Edit: no go on RH either... luckily both of mine can be saved, but it will eat up some hours. Just accumulating parts for a resto mod next year.

Last edited:

93M6Formula

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
I sure do wish they had that fender still available for the short bed dually. The passenger sides are the same as the long beds, but the drivers side one is 2" shorter than the long bed version to accomodate the fuel door. I will be getting the RH version if I can find it, so thank you for the info!

Edit: no go on RH either... luckily both of mine can be saved, but it will eat up some hours. Just accumulating parts for a resto mod next year.
Yeah out of curiosity I looked those up when I bought this and nope, definitely unobtanium.

Erik the Awful

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
...and stepside beds. I need to get an SMC repair kit to fix the corners of my bed.