1995 ECSB

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Vortec Lover

Behold the Beast
Reaction score
I've had my boards off for quite a while now, and I"m kind of liking it. In those photos up there <--- imagine no nerfs- it would almost look better. I have a body lift too, but I don't really notice the frame anymore and I like how much cleaner it looks without them. Just an idea... I've wanted to get nerfs or nfabs for a while now, but it looks so good without them that I'm in no big hurry.

Looking really good by the way- you haven't posted in a while, anything new?

JAW's

B/W Country & Amer. R&R
Reaction score
Not much new been pretty busy with work and money has been a little tight due to movin into my own place. However I plan on changing this soon and getting some parts lined up for doing some mods.

On a sad note I just got her all cleaned out and bought a cover to put it away for the winter. I hope to get her out a few times to work on her.

On your note about the nerfs I keep fighting with myself about takin them off...eventually i would like a set of nfabs. But that may change once i get the rust fixed and the frame painted up:shrug:

Vortec Lover

Behold the Beast
Reaction score
Here's what you should do- just pull them off for a few days to see how it looks. It's pretty darn easy to do. Ten minutes and you would know if you liked it or not. They go back on just as easy. And a good excuse for doing it would be to shorten them up to account for the body lift...

And for a temporary fix-it on the frame, you can just put spray some bedliner on the part that hangs down. I never did that, but it would help hide the red until you get time/money to do a full job.

*EDIT* oh yeah, you're putting her away for the winter. Forgot about that. Sad maybe, but definitely good for the rust. Iowa is NOTORIOUS for liquid salt on the roads- I hate that stuff. I had a random guy ask me earlier this week, "That truck has had body work hasn't it?" (referring to mine) I said, "Noooooo." He was surprised, and I don't blame him. Most trucks rust in Iowa before they're five years old :lol:

JAW's

B/W Country & Amer. R&R
Reaction score
Yea I got her all under the covers and all but I am thinking about pulling the interior before it gets too cold... the plastic is brittle enough in the summer heat. and maybe messing around with 2 toning it and some other mods while i have it pulled out

JAW's

B/W Country & Amer. R&R
Reaction score
Well I could not stand not being able to drive the truck or work on it so I threw her in 4x4 and smashed her threw the snow and out of storage:big_banana_Dance:

Also:
Painted flares

You must be registered for see images attach

Last edited:

JAW's

B/W Country & Amer. R&R
Reaction score
Flares
test run:

Completed

Smothie

Hope to get more done this weekend if plans dont get changed

Last edited:

bluex

Mall Crawlin' ****!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Love the flares on the truck, but I'm on the fence about the silver. I think if they stay silver you should do the rockers too. I think that would look great but ive always loved two tones...

That or they should be black to match the molding.

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Tapatalk HD

95C1500

┌П┐(◣_◢)┌П┐
Reaction score
Love the flares on the truck, but I'm on the fence about the silver. I think if they stay silver you should do the rockers too. I think that would look great but ive always loved two tones...

That or they should be black to match the molding.

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Tapatalk HD

X2^^^