1994 Z71 Rebuild

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OBSz71

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Took a few pics of the rig

You must be registered for see images

Told ya the 33s are small as is :rofl:

Sent From ******'s Cellular Device

Sooooo shiny!!

Sampuppy1

Diesel nut
Reaction score
Hell yes! Throw the fender trim and some chrome wheels on there or a tasteful set of black and machined aluminums with tint and you'd have a damn good looking rig. Great job on the body work. Now you just need to compliment the shiny new paint with some shiny new parts to finish it off.

sent from what is likely a government flagged smartphone. Tyler/T-Unit

ChrisAU

War Damn Eagle
Reaction score
Looks awesome! I highly recommend the pre-cut body molding kits from LMC. Only a few bucks more than a roll and they are cut perfectly. Wouldn't want doors banging up that new paint job!

Gopedxr

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Nice work! For some reason all the obs's i ever bought had the solid window in the back.. Maybe its just me.

lkfldredneck

HILLBILLY DELUXE!!!
Reaction score
First off, too many to quote, but thanks everyone!!

Hell yes! Throw the fender trim and some chrome wheels on there or a tasteful set of black and machined aluminums with tint and you'd have a damn good looking rig. Great job on the body work. Now you just need to compliment the shiny new paint with some shiny new parts to finish it off.

sent from what is likely a government flagged smartphone. Tyler/T-Unit
Hmm, nope on the trim n shiit. Hate it all. Its stayin black till i paint it again
Looks awesome! I highly recommend the pre-cut body molding kits from LMC. Only a few bucks more than a roll and they are cut perfectly. Wouldn't want doors banging up that new paint job!
Thanks! But im not putting any molding on. The main reason i took it off in the first place. Completely debaged was my plan
Nice work! For some reason all the obs's i ever bought had the solid window in the back.. Maybe its just me.

Thanks! And yea no one that i know has a solid rear. Ive only ever seen a couple of them and those were somewere else not my town

southern_z71_92

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
man this thing looks great. glad you finally got it painted. but i can only say one thing, she just dont look right with the bed on her. i guess its just been off so long i like it with out much better. purty truck though hopefully mine will look the same soon.

lkfldredneck

HILLBILLY DELUXE!!!
Reaction score
man this thing looks great. glad you finally got it painted. but i can only say one thing, she just dont look right with the bed on her. i guess its just been off so long i like it with out much better. purty truck though hopefully mine will look the same soon.

Aha thanks man! Now that ive stared at it for almost a week i look at a pic without the bed on it and it looks weird lol but i like it