1994 Z71 Rebuild

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MYT HI

LOUD AND PROUD
Reaction score
You gonna buff her to bring the rest of the shine out? Looks great though

Sent from my 350 TBI powered iPhone

Sampuppy1

Diesel nut
Reaction score
Holy Crap!!! A whole truck AND in one color!!!!! LMAO!!!

That came out great! looks pretty straight too. Great job man!!

Agreed. Don't beat it to hell please. You did a lot to it. No need to destroy all that hard work.

sent from what is likely a government flagged smartphone. Tyler/T-Unit

95C1500

┌П┐(◣_◢)┌П┐
Reaction score
I'm with them ^^^ If you're whole intent was to get it all scratched up, you should've plastidipped it because it'd be easy to fix whatever peels off...

lkfldredneck

HILLBILLY DELUXE!!!
Reaction score
Agreed. Don't beat it to hell please. You did a lot to it. No need to destroy all that hard work.

Im not gonna lol id be stupid if i did all that work just to **** it up
I'm with them ^^^ If you're whole intent was to get it all scratched up, you should've plastidipped it because it'd be easy to fix whatever peels off...
^^ no "intent" to scratch it up, i just meant itll be put to work instead of just bein a shiny truck.

Sampuppy1

Diesel nut
Reaction score
Man if I had a paint job and a body that looked that nice on my truck I'd be washing it weekly no matter how hard I put her to work. You got something you can say you built not bought. Be proud of that shiit. Show it off. Make all those sissy daddy paid trucks look silly when. Yours looks just as good and you did it yourself with a little help from the old man. That's an awesome truck. I still say make it sing with some nice wheels. You'll have a real head turner. And the pride that comes with knowing you built it.

OBSz71

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Man if I had a paint job and a body that looked that nice on my truck I'd be washing it weekly no matter how hard I put her to work. You got something you can say you built not bought. Be proud of that shiit. Show it off. Make all those sissy daddy paid trucks look silly when. Yours looks just as good and you did it yourself with a little help from the old man. That's an awesome truck. I still say make it sing with some nice wheels. You'll have a real head turner. And the pride that comes with knowing you built it.

I agree 100%

Sampuppy1

Diesel nut
Reaction score
I agree 100%

Not saying you need to wax and clay bar it but at least wash it and keep it looking half way decent. Keep an eye out for some nice 6 lug wheels. You could rock chromes or black and machined aluminum. Save the current ones for winter. Spray some diesel fuel or oil on the rockers for winter to keep the salt spray from rusting your nice work away. Or plastidip. Either way you did a great job and I'd hate to see it go to waste. Or have you be disappointed if it gets ruined.

twomanymontes

car show addict
Reaction score
Actually, a quick wet sanding and buffing would make it look awesome. Work truck or not, shine looks better! And I like the wheels he has.

lkfldredneck

HILLBILLY DELUXE!!!
Reaction score

Not saying you need to wax and clay bar it but at least wash it and keep it looking half way decent. Keep an eye out for some nice 6 lug wheels. You could rock chromes or black and machined aluminum. Save the current ones for winter. Spray some diesel fuel or oil on the rockers for winter to keep the salt spray from rusting your nice work away. Or plastidip. Either way you did a great job and I'd hate to see it go to waste. Or have you be disappointed if it gets ruined.

Ill wash it n keep it nice, im just sayin it wont be an all show no go truck. Im borrowing the HD compressor from work for the weekend to get some sand blasting done and my rims are one of the things im doin. Paintin them a nice matte black like they are but just better than what i did before.

Actually, a quick wet sanding and buffing would make it look awesome. Work truck or not, shine looks better! And I like the wheels he has.
Thats true but if you were me, and after ALL of that god damn sanding you wouldnt wanna do anymore :rofl: i like it as it is, and like i said im repainting it once i get a new southern box. Possibly an OD green or primer grey. Havent decided yet. Then again thats probably 2 years down the road. Who knows what its gonna look like then