1994 Passport 4x4

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

97C1500TJ

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
This is a little different from my GMT-400. Does anyone have experience with these or ideas?

You must be registered for see images attach
You must be registered for see images attach

97C1500TJ

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
All I know is it's a badge engineered Isuzu rodeo.
Yeah. Just got mine yesterday and I love it so far. I just need to replace the hinge pin bushings and the rear lift struts. I’m kind of looking to do an light off road thing with it.

618 Syndicate

You won't...
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yeah. Just got mine yesterday and I love it so far. I just need to replace the hinge pin bushings and the rear lift struts. I’m kind of looking to do an light off road thing with it.
They seem to be good little rigs as long as you don't ask too much of them.

618 Syndicate

You won't...
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Honda is the original the Isuzu was the badge engineered one. the engine that this has if it is the 3.5L v6 is damn near bulletproof.
No sir, check your sources, I'm correct. Honda didn't have an SUV but they saw the market opening and didn't want to wait until they could develop their own product, so they entered an agreement with Isuzu to sell a rebadged Rodeo. That platform had been sold here since m/y 91, the Honda version didn't show up til m/y 94.