1992 Silverado from Tx

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Pab's

Reaction score
Wanted a baseline dyno figure so.....
You must be registered for see images attach

The dyno tech was impressed with its consistency & the fact that @ 23 yrs old it's still holding at a 20% drive train loss.

Pab's

Reaction score
I'm thinking of doing an e fan. Do any of y'all know how many cfm's these motors need?

Jorge6.5

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Sounds awesome! I like it. Can to post up pics of the exhaust setup? Are you gonna do another dyno run?

Pab's

Reaction score
I'll do another dyno once I have more upgrades done, maybe in a few months. I'll take pictures today if I can.

ANY idea on the cfm question?

Pab's

Reaction score
So the fans got here, and in the process of taking everything apart to install them I figured out that they don't fit. Jeg's says they do but they only fit if you have a 34" radiator (core to core), I had a 28". On top of that when I took the radiator off to drain and clean it I noticed it was covered in rat nest crap....plus a lot of the fins were badly bent. So I used that as an excuse to get a bigger radiator that would fit the fans. Im not done yet but here's how it sits right now.

Old radiator

New:

Pab's

Reaction score
Quick update: I installed the fans and 3 hrs later they burned up. I'm uploading a pic of how the fans were wired, let me know if I missed something.