1992 RCSB Z71 31,600 miles

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

smrr1

wait for it...
Reaction score
Not bad. I like it. I'd give 10 all day long. Someone will probably buy it for 12/13. Hard to find.

Last edited:

77Concours

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Not bad. I like it. I'd give 10 all day long. Someone will probably but it for 12/13. Hard to find.

I might be one of those people depending on how much they give me for my truck. I'd like to test drive it first and see if I really like it other than just seeing pictures of it.

smrr1

wait for it...
Reaction score
I might be one of those people depending on how much they give me for my truck. I'd like to test drive it first and see if I really like it other than just seeing pictures of it.

Good luck with it! They don't make em like that any more.

1500z71

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Hope you get it! It's these top condition trucks that'll last for decades and decades with the right owner.

77Concours

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Any update?

Not yet. I should be going Thursday because that's my only day off. I would have gone tomorrow but I have a psychological exam for my police academy application so I had to rework my shift around it.

smrr1

wait for it...
Reaction score
Not yet. I should be going Thursday because that's my only day off. I would have gone tomorrow but I have a psychological exam for my police academy application so I had to rework my shift around it.

Good luck with both!! I took one of those for the same purpose about 12 years ago and if you aren't crazy walking in you are when you walk out!! We had a few people actually get up and walk out in the middle of it.

77Concours

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Good luck with both!! I took one of those for the same purpose about 12 years ago and if you aren't crazy walking in you are when you walk out!! We had a few people actually get up and walk out in the middle of it.

Sorry to keep you guys waiting. I decided not to go look at the truck, and you can thank my credit union for that. They go by KBB and if I get a loan for anything over 100% of the blue book they add an additional 2% on the interest rate which would make it way too high for a 23 year old truck.

I could get a classic car loan from them but my interest rate would be even higher than the normal rate. I'm going to look at an '03 regular cab HO Cummins with a 6 speed instead. My 400 dreams keep getting crushed :( but even if I did buy the truck I don't think I could bring myself to lift it and customize it since its such an original example.