1992 Chevy K1500 - RCSB

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

PolarBear

BORKBORKBORKBORK
Reaction score
NICE FIND, CHEAP !!! Very Cool !!! What are those tires that came on it in this pic below? The old wheels worth some $$$, but the wheels ya put on it with the new tires will balance easier for sure.
I cant remember about the tires. I took them off in 2014.

Man I wished I had your luck, ambition and energy...

So is it getting an LS before or after she gets her license? lol

Looks like a decent truck!
It'll be getting an LS AFTER she gets her driving hours. Specifically bought this truck for that purpose. So she can get her license. Without tearing up our other vehicles.

Probably find her a cheap import after she gets her license. Then LS swap this K1500.

FullBlowncustoms

I'm Awesome
Reaction score

It'll be getting an LS AFTER she gets her driving hours. Specifically bought this truck for that purpose. So she can get her license. Without tearing up our other vehicles.

Probably find her a cheap import after she gets her license. Then LS swap this K1500.

I swear those are the same OFF brand tires I had on mine back in 2013.... They were some company that made there own tires out of like re-tread stuff? They went out of business. Wish I could remember the name... Was just curious is all. Never seen another set other than mine that I had, And yours looks just like them...

Attachments

• 6_zps7pzfjpzj.jpg
    6_zps7pzfjpzj.jpg
    157 KB · Views: 10
  • tires.jpg
    tires.jpg
    210.6 KB · Views: 10

FullBlowncustoms

I'm Awesome
Reaction score

IMPORT ?? grrrrrrrr ..... All wiring different color codes etc, for grounds etc... like a VW...?

PolarBear

BORKBORKBORKBORK
Reaction score
Moving on to the actual required fixes here. Found a small clank in the driveshaft.

You must be registered for see images attach

Ordered the following a few minutes ago:
OEM style headlights, park lights, tail lights
Wiper blades, 96+ Vortec style gear reduction starter, new rear view mirror, adhesive kit, inner door handle assemblies, license plate lamps, rear driveshaft u joints, 94+ style mirrors, door hinge pin and bushing kit, oem front grille bowtie.

PolarBear

BORKBORKBORKBORK
Reaction score
Welp, 6.0 arrived at the local warehouse today. So went and picked it up.

Just happened to get out of the shower and lay down to watch some TV in bed. Maybe catch up on some sleep.

I fu-c-ked up and started scrolling marketplace. Found a set of OG Clear APC recalled tail lights listed for $10, two towns over.

Messaged the seller and was on the way. I've been after a set of these for 20 years, that wasn't a stupid amount of money. :)

PolarBear

BORKBORKBORKBORK
Reaction score
Swung by LMC after work this evening and picked up even more parts. ‍

I love any bumper on an obs, as long as it's a diesel bumper.