1991 C1500 in Florida

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Scooterwrench

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I remember back in the day, Copher Brothers used to have all the pick-n-pull yards around here. I think LKQ has them all now.

The one I'm going to is called EZ Pull It.
Yeah,I was down there "back in the day",Copher Brothers was one of my favorite haunts. I remember being there one day when they had one of their all you can carry out for $100 specials going on. This big guy laid a hood across his back and his buddies loaded it with two trannies,starters,alternators and a bunch of interior trim parts and that dude waddled all that crap through the gate. Bet he was at his chiropractor the next day.

Orpedcrow

I don’t know what I’m doing
Supporting Member
Reaction score
There’s somebody here on the forum making fuse panel covers for us if you can’t find one. I wish I could remember who it was.

Orpedcrow

I don’t know what I’m doing
Supporting Member
Reaction score
@Wildblue19 @reversion_raceworks yall have some cool stuff.

FLGS400

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Today I went back and got that cowl grill and all the blue interior plastics from that truck, from the salvage yard. The interior plastics included all the panels round the rear window, the jack storage box, and the sill plates. Also snagged a top and mounting bracket from a K2500 that had the same console I have. My console lid is in great shape, but it is missing the latch. I plant to take the bottom of the lid that has the latch, and swap it to my lid. Grabbed a mint stock lighter/power socket from that truck, too. All of this was $160.00.

Forgot to mention that yesterday, I ordered a Cherry Bomb SA2198 muffler, a bunch of brackets, Flowmaster tail pipes, and a 3" connecting pipe for the truck. Can't wait to get it all in and installed. It's way too loud now with the small 3" I/O glass pack and turn downs before the rear end.

Last edited: