1990 C1500 454 SS Long Island New York

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SixSpeedSS

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
6 speed i was lol

Im very lucky have pretty much my dream cars.
2010 Turbo SS
My 454 SS
69 Camaro had since I'm 20

One day I hope
Grand national or white t type
Typhoon
Syclone

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I owned a '92 typhoon red/gray lol

thunderstruck

Babuinos Móviles
Reaction score
Thanks for the pics! You guys have me jealous six ways from sunday.

If I didn't get the deal I got on my Avalanche, good chance I would've owned a TBSS just like yours.

MUCKER15

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Unfortunately I sold my 454
got the wife a 08 tahoe
sold the trailblazer SS
but I just picked up a slammed c1500 :0)

Last edited:

osti

Reaction score
NICE I bought a 92 454 SS new from a chevy dealer and had to sell it 5 yrs later, two kids at that time, Mine was slammed with shaved handles, roll pan and more that would take too long to list. I went to lots of car shows with it and came home with 1st and 2nd place trophys. I'm really jelous, you remind me of alot of good memories.

MUCKER15

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sounds like it was a sick truck. Glad it brought back some good memories. The guys who I sold my 454ss to is selling it it just saying, 5300$ in jersey

Hoping to get my c1500 on the road tomorrow clean her up and get some pictures.

SixSpeedSS

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I contemplate selling my 454SS from time to time as I would like to build something different. However I can never get serious about selling it. Now that I have owned it 24 years, it is tough to even think of life without it. It is like part of the family now and would be very tough to sell.

It's funny when I run into someone from high school or someone I haven't seen in a bunch of years. They usually ask "what did you ever do with that black truck?" They are usually blown away when they find out I still have it.

Mucker - sorry to hear you let yours go, but it sounds like you got another to play with.

MUCKER15

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
I loved my ss but I have my hands full. That's how I am with my 69 had her 20 years. Sold my trailblazer ss so there was an opening to get a truck. Keep that 454 ! Mine needed a little more than I wanted to do

You must be registered for see images attach

You must be registered for see images attach

Now I need to wash her

77Concours

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I'm certain I will have it till I die. But I always wanna build something else and it'd be nice to free up some space and funds.

That said, I repeat - I'm certain I will have it till I die.

Just sell me your K2500 then..... :)

OP, awesome vehicles. Glad I'm young and still have time to pick and choose what I want lol. I like your C1500 more than the 454 SS actually.

Almost traded my '77 Nova on a 454 SS on a family friend's car lot. Glad I didn't.