1990 C1500 454 SS Long Island New York

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MUCKER15

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
They were 06 only offered in rwd
Just did some reading

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

thunderstruck

Babuinos Móviles
Reaction score
That's my best friends we had both bought 04 silvy SS same day same model , mine was traded in on a gto then the gto was traded for my tbss my wife's 30 b day present ;0)

Can you post some pics of both of those please?

Nice truck man.

MUCKER15

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Damn brother you have great taste. When the hot rod article teased the silvy short bed SS I was thrilled settled for my 04
the other article was the muscle down under about the Holden's I was psyched ! Loved my gto only traded it for the tbss bc I knew we were having kids

eric.s.t

Stroked
Reaction score
Damn brother you have great taste. When the hot rod article teased the silvy short bed SS I was thrilled settled for my 04
the other article was the muscle down under about the Holden's I was psyched ! Loved my gto only traded it for the tbss bc I knew we were having kids

Who you talking to? A few people on the board now! lol

My dream garages consists of a my 1990 SPORT custom build,1990 454ss, 1993 454ss(rarer) 03 Sss, first year, 06 intimidator and the '13 Camaro Zl1.... that's only my go fast toys. Im planning on keeping my dually and bagging that as a tow pig too ...

MUCKER15

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
6 speed i was lol

Im very lucky have pretty much my dream cars.
2010 Turbo SS
My 454 SS
69 Camaro had since I'm 20

One day I hope
Grand national or white t type
Typhoon
Syclone

SixSpeedSS

I'm Awesome
Reaction score

Dumped my 04 GTO when we were expecting my son. Wish i still had it but I have the '66 now and it is much cooler.