1990 C1500 454 SS Long Island New York

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MUCKER15

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
I was thinking of the stock RS/SS rims I've seen them on truck online , but tires are crazy expensive

MUCKER15

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

Fixed the fog lights got her running right and got the moldings right

Last edited:

Old77

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Beautiful :drool:

MUCKER15

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
That's my best friends we had both bought 04 silvy SS same day same model , mine was traded in on a gto then the gto was traded for my tbss my wife's 30 b day present ;0)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

eric.s.t

Stroked
Reaction score
That's my best friends we had both bought 04 silvy SS same day same model , mine was traded in on a gto then the gto was traded for my tbss my wife's 30 b day present ;0)

as if lol ... Id love to have the intimidator SS one day. And a MINT 454ss that is almost show room condition. My goal is to own one that was in some old mans collection or something. I would even be willing to pay well over 20 grand if I could find the one that is mint.. It would have to have the window stickers and the sales receipt and stuff though

MUCKER15

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
The intimidators I believe could have been had rwd but I'm not sure. The 454s rare but they are out there.