1988 Chevy 2500 4x4 DD Project Truck

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

98sierra4x4

OBSession
Reaction score
So my friend bailed on me so only my drivers door is painted and the rest of the truck looks stupid. =( My Dad won't let me sand or paint in our garage or the driveway so I have no idea how I'm going to finish it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What about in the yard?

Or wall marts parking lot? Lol jk

vaporlock

A Girl & Her Truck
Reaction score
Can't you cover the driveway with a tarp or something so no paint gets on it? Unless ofcourse there's another reason why he's not okay with painting in the driveway. I can understand why he's not okay with the garage, that stuff smells. My dad let me use his workshop and our neighbors on both sides could smell the paint even tho I had the doors open to air out.

Luke Girard

Reaction score
Can't you cover the driveway with a tarp or something so no paint gets on it? Unless ofcourse there's another reason why he's not okay with painting in the driveway. I can understand why he's not okay with the garage, that stuff smells. My dad let me use his workshop and our neighbors on both sides could smell the paint even tho I had the doors open to air out.

He doesn't want anything to get on the driveway. Also I don't know want to paint outside because I live in the desert so it's windy most of the time and dirt blows into everything. And he said if I bought the roll on bedliner and not the spray on bedliner to finish the rest of my truck he'll let me paint in the garage. I will have to sand outside though but that doesn't bother me. I just need to go buy some tomorrow hopefully I'll get it all sanded and done by Friday.

Luke Girard

Reaction score
So today I bought a new airfilter along with all the parts to give it a tune up. Cap an rotor, spark plugs, plug wires, pcv valve, fuel filter, and a new belt.
You must be registered for see images

You must be registered for see images

After I get all of this done tomorrow I still need to flush the radiator, change the oil, and get a whole new exhaust built. Other than that it's been running pretty good so far.