1988-1995 Driver's battery tray and bracing

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

thohill

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
As seen in the title, I want to install a Driver's side battery tray on my '94. I want the tray and the brace that goes under it. I would also take the battery cables for the dual setup if you have them.

Shipped to 80007

LoudnLifted88

Small Block Grim Reaper
Reaction score
As seen in the title, I want to install a Driver's side battery tray on my '94. I want the tray and the brace that goes under it. I would also take the battery cables for the dual setup if you have them.

Shipped to 80007

ill take a look later i might have a extra kicking around

LoudnLifted88

Small Block Grim Reaper
Reaction score
I try, but it seems the yard apes always get that kind of stuff before the trucks even make it to the lot. We get almost exclusively 1500s out there anyway.

If so that would be awesome. Let me know.

mines for the 96-98 if i remember right its the plasic one i dont think they are the same are they? i didnt see the years when i posted.

thohill

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Yeah, theyre definitely different. the 96-98 mounts to the top of the washer bottle. but 88-95 washer bottles arent down on the core support, they chill out on top of the fender. But thanks for looking man! I appreciate it!

LoudnLifted88

Small Block Grim Reaper
Reaction score
Yeah, theyre definitely different. the 96-98 mounts to the top of the washer bottle. but 88-95 washer bottles arent down on the core support, they chill out on top of the fender. But thanks for looking man! I appreciate it!

no problem ill keep a look out in the local junkyard