14 bolt SF KANSAS

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

6chevy9

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
i was wondering what branch. i have been studying and working hard toward getting into the marines and wondered if you were a marine or not? that is all lol.

6chevy9

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
do you still like it? im trying to talk to a few people that are in the military before i make my final desicion but i want to be a marine more than anything in the world lol.

99z28monster

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
lets put it this way I will have 4 years in on the 7th of Feb I would have been out than if I had not reenlisted. I am pissed that I reenlisted but a guy has to have a job to pay the bills and take care of family. I don't like it personally but everyone is different. Some guys get in and just fall in love with it and make a career out of the military. There is just to much bullshit involved in the military all branches included, and way to political. Just give it a shot and see how you like it. Remember though once a marine always a marine. Semper Fi

6chevy9

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
well i dont like what i do now. and i have mad respect for every branch of military and hope i like it enought to make a career out of it. but all **** aside im sure you and most people have had good times come from it right? and ontop of that you have people like me that really respect what you go out and do everyday. i just want it to be what i think its going to be lol if that makes any sence.