1/1.5 Din Deck W/ BT, Nav, Back Up camera capabilities?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TGS00

Reaction score
I'm wanting to put a new head unit in my truck. I was thinking of doing the 2 din conversion but decided that its too much dinkin around. I googled it and there a ton or no name brands available but I don't know how good they would be. On that note, I'm wondering if anyone has or knows of a good 1 or 1.5 din head unit that plays cd's, is compatible with Iphone, has Bluetooth, back up camera capabilities, usb and aux input on the front, and if it had nav that would be a bonus. I don't care for the flip up screens so I realize the screen can only be like 3.5" which is fine, I'm not using it as a dvd player.

thanks in advance.

df2x4

4L60E Destroyer
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
That's a pretty tough list for a single DIN. I'll look around but the camera/screen capabilities are going to be really hard to find in a package that small.

EDIT - I really don't know. JVC used to make a multimedia receiver that sounds like basically what you're looking for minus the bluetooth, but I can't find anything right now for the life of me. As a side note though, your question caused me to do some research and in the process I found out that Pioneer is still making their premier line, it's just called stage 4 now. Which makes me very happy. So thank you! If I find anything like what you're looking for I'll let you know.

Last edited: