How Much Can YOU Haul IN 1/2 Ton???

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

95C1500

┌П┐(◣_◢)┌П┐
Reaction score
Hitches can break, hubs can break, your brakes could give out even though you're only going 10.

And that's an ignorant statement to say it would be a fender bender. 5 ton is a lot of weight to stop, and don't forget the other person isn't only going 10 when they smash your load that swung over to the other lane when your hitch snapped off.
And please, name calling is not needed. Be rational about it, just as I am.

-HorNz hath spoken via Mobile-

I agree that he may be going 10 mph and the other is going 65 mph, but hitches and hubs can break, and brakes could give out if your towing/hualing something well under the GCWR.

Horns

Tiff's Wedding Crasher
Reaction score
How do you know how the trailer is going to react? Because if you're a physic too, I'd really like to know the next powerball numbers.

Vortec Lover

Behold the Beast
Reaction score
going down the road day to day people put my life in danger.... i did not do a hundred fricken miles an hour and i let people pass...if anything were to break doing 10mph no lives would be jeprodized and noone would be killed... i went 5 miles not across country and for further more you nor anyone on here have any right to tell me how to run MY life or tell me how irresponsible I am AND I am glad you dont live near me aswell because there are already enough @SSholes around here that think they are gods gift and above all and have every right in the universe....better yet, to put this into simpler terms without beating around the bush..... F**CK OFFF and go find something PRODUCTIVE to do with your life other than bash some kid you dont even know and act like a ****** like the rest of the god for saken world!

woah, woah, woah, woah- back up a little, dude.

This is the internet. People post like this, but you should take it with a grain of salt. It's not safe to do stuff like that.

We (okay, I'll just speak for myself) I don't think that you should fly off the handle 'cause I'm not saying anything against you as a person, just that I wouldn't brag about doing illegal and irresponsible things. I've broken the law before (who hasn't? Everyone has sped at least once in their life) but I wouldn't justify myself for it.

You can do whatever you want with your stuff, cuz it's your stuff, but if it hurts someone else, that crosses the line. I'm not trying to be all 'high and mighty' or anything like that, I'm just trying to offer some honest advice. Don't hurt yourself or anyone else, okay? :)

Horns

Tiff's Wedding Crasher
Reaction score
I agree that he may be going 10 mph and the other is going 65 mph, but hitches and hubs can break, and brakes could give out if your towing/hualing something well under the GCWR.

I agree, but the chances are much greater when when you're greatly exceeding their rated capacity.

The only wait it would fail if it was under or at the rated capacity would be because of a lack of maintenance, or a manufacturing defect.

95C1500

┌П┐(◣_◢)┌П┐
Reaction score
I agree, but the chances are much greater when when you're greatly exceeding their rated capacity.

The only wait it would fail if it was under or at the rated capacity would be because of a lack of maintenance, or a manufacturing defect.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not trying to argue with you guys but I think if you say it once and leave it at that, it wouldn't flare up like it did and cause a big argument.

bow61509

GMT400 Thug Life!!
Reaction score
if people wouldn't try to justify being completely in the wrong, and then getting defensive because they were wrong it wouldn't flare up either..... also wrong or right there is no room on THIS forum for people acting like that. wanna act like that go to fsc or gmfs. IMO

Sent from my static android

5spd Z71

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Heres a few pics of my truck, not really loaded, but got a workout.

You must be registered for see images attach

You must be registered for see images attach