Aussie GMC C3500

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Clinton

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I see your point D. I've hit a few roos and it's always the ones not far in front of me but to the sides. They run out at the last moment - not so much sitting on the road. So I'd personally prefer some floods to light up the left and right sides a bit. The shape of the bumper should give this effect hopefully.

Clinton

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Crossover exhaust pipe arrived, it's a lot lighter than I expected but seems good quality. Looking forward to getting the time to install it.

Can someone tell me whether this sounds right... but on the highway about 100kph (60mph) the car is revving about 2k which seems normal I guess, only it sounds like its over revving and doesn't kick doesn't if you give it throttle - will drop down if you stamp on it.

To me it sounds like the OD isn't working as the throttle is really touchy even at that speed. Is there any checks I can do?

Clinton

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
There's certainly not much lockup happening when I let go of the accelerator, it drops to near idle at any speed once the gas is off, and drops to idle once the brake is applied. Most autos I've driven hold the revs but maybe it's just me

Clinton

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
This is the light I was talking about and that's just sort of holding in place it sits in the gap even better than that-I'll just have to remove the bumper. Don't mind the plastic wrapper stuff

Clinton

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
On other news, we've decided against the exhaust stacks in favour for twin pipes out the back. Basically, I'll remove the two reverse lights and put 4" dumps out of those holes and swap one of the brake lights for a reverse light. No need to have two brake lights anyway. Now need to find a rubber sleeve to stop the rattle and can put up with a lot of heat.