1999 C3500 CC DRW Build

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bluex

Mall Crawlin' ****!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well LB stuck to his word, it took about 15 days but I did get new lug covers in the other day. Bad news, it's the same thing I have just from a different supplier. :doh2:

Top is one I just took off the truck, bottom is a new one.
You must be registered for see images attach

So that isn't going to do anything to stop the noise but now I have spare covers I guess.

Got started on the brakes, had to get drums they are full of grooves an probably over the max diameter since they are visually already measuring 13 1/16 an that's on the inside ridge not the grooves in the shoe area.

I ordered these caps, should have mostly the same look, I asked LB about them but he had already sent the lug covers instead. I'm just going to be done with them now though. Sucks that I had to spend another $100 on them but whatever I guess.

I can't find them separately anywhere or in a kit either but these are the style covers I need to run the alcoa caps.

Attachments

• 20240425_155259.jpg
    20240425_155259.jpg
    331.4 KB · Views: 3