Aussie GMC C3500

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Clinton

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I bought this kit which I'm hoping will get it all running well. Anyone had experience swapping these parts out? I'm dropping the pan, but can all this be changed easily enough?
You must be registered for see images attach

BoxerPitMix

Chris
Reaction score
BPM, you have sold me, where and what was that one from. Summit? RockAuto? ???
thanks in advance.
C, What ones did you get?

Sorry for the slow reply!
It started life as a kit from a truck accessory shop I worked at. I used a small Firestone compressor that comes with airbag kits, a 3 gallon tank and 1 set of dual drumpet Grover horns.
Since them I've upgraded a bit. I now have a DC5000 compressor and I've added a 28.5" Hadley Freightliner Air Horn I found on the side of the road!

deejaaa

Became Less Of A Human 5-13-18
Reaction score
........I used a small Firestone compressor that comes with airbag kits, a 3 gallon tank and 1 set of dual drumpet Grover horns.
Since them I've upgraded a bit. I now have a DC5000 compressor and I've added a 28.5" Hadley Freightliner Air Horn I found on the side of the road!
how long did it take the firestone to fill? how much time do you get from the 3 gallon tank?

Clinton

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
sounds like the TC is not locking up. you can tap into the white wire from the trans harness, ground it using a switch and see if it will lock up.

So i tapped into the wire (on mine its the brown wire it seems, as I have no white wire) but it made no difference at all.

Whats the next step?