Aussie GMC C3500

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Clinton

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I purchased a system from the States, with an air tank and horns. I already have the compressor. Actually it was for the wife's car, she wanted the horns more than me. But we sold her car last weekend so now we might install them on the truck.

Clinton

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Nice video. That sounds good and not too crazy. I only bought a small tank - like 2 litres. So I'm not expecting much or to be able to blast it for long. Hopefully enough to discourage the the odd kangaroo.

Off topic, I purchased a 2 1/2 crossover pipe. I don't think mine is particularly worn but it's something I've wanted for a while. I'm not expecting miracles with it in terms of sound or performance but I can only hope. This is all in preparation for the stacks.

Clinton

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach
You must be registered for see images attach

BPM, you have sold me, where and what was that one from. Summit? RockAuto? ???
thanks in advance.
C, What ones did you get?

I bought...
LOUD 149DB 4/FOUR TRUMPET TRAIN AIR HORN METAL BLACK CAR/TRUCK/BOAT 12V VXH4124B
and
0.5 GALLON 5 PORTS AIR TANK KIT W/ GAUGE & SWITCH TRAIN HORNS/SUSPENSION VXT0500