xXxPARAGONxXx’s 1999 Chevrolet K2500 Crew Cab

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

xXxPARAGONxXx

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Got the remaining slip yoke in: Spicer 3-3-5921KX. Props to Summit Racing for great price and fast drop shipping directly from Dana Spicer in Tennessee.

Looks slightly different than stock, but overall about same height. Same U-joints and spline specification, so should be okay.

You must be registered for see images attach

Came with a new sealing boot:

I found a driveshaft shop on my side of town that appears reputable. I'm going to take the driveshaft to them to see if they can cut off and weld on new stub shafts (the male-splined part that has the blue Glidecote coating on it), and also for the balancing.

Last edited:

xXxPARAGONxXx

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Was also able to get this one for a damn good deal on eBay a few months ago. Almost like the seller left a digit off the price, but I'm not complaining!

Caman96

OEM Baby!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Got the remaining slip yoke in. Props to Summit Racing for great price and fast drop shipping directly from Dana Spicer in Tennessee.

Looks slightly different than stock, but overall about same height. Same U-joints and spline specification, so should be okay.

Came with a new sealing boot:

I found a driveshaft shop on my side of town that appears reputable. I'm going to take the driveshaft to them to see if they can cut off and weld on new stub shafts (the male-splined part that has the blue Glidecote coating on it), and also for the balancing.
Almost looks a little beefier!

454cid

Sooper Pooper
Reaction score
I wonder how much heavier than a th400. I didnt think it was that heavy, but I just adjusted its position on the harbor freight furniture dolly that I bought for it. Now I can scoot it around so it's less in my way.