WTB: Clean overhead console, any color

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ChrisAU

War Damn Eagle
Reaction score
I am going to recover it anyway, so any color. Want blank front plate though, no AC Controls. Let me know what ya got!

77Concours

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Damn, I have one in my basement from a Jimmy/Blazer with the comp/temp mirror....doesn't have a blank front plate. Does have a DIC. If you're not dead set on that I can get pictures if you'd like

Fredridge

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have one that has the digital read out... I will get a pic

z56tahoe

Reaction score
how are you doing?i am new to the forum.but have been working on these trucks since they were new,over the weekend i was at a u-pull it junkard that i have been going to since the late 80's, it is about an hour and 15 minutes north east of you.it is in ringold pennsylvania. the name is ez-pull n save. they have about 50 of the nbs trucks there from pickups to burbans and tahoes and all sorts of variations. i just picked up from there a blue overhead console complete for 15 bucks,my mistake yourin al,though i was repliying to the guy in mechanicsburg pa

Last edited:

Fredridge

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
it's a little dusty

You must be registered for see images attach

You must be registered for see images attach

77Concours

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
how are you doing?i am new to the forum.but have been working on these trucks since they were new,over the weekend i was at a u-pull it junkard that i have been going to since the late 80's, it is about an hour and 15 minutes north east of you.it is in ringold pennsylvania. the name is ez-pull n save. they have about 50 of the nbs trucks there from pickups to burbans and tahoes and all sorts of variations. i just picked up from there a blue overhead console complete for 15 bucks,my mistake yourin al,though i was repliying to the guy in mechanicsburg pa

Hey there,

Yep, I'm familiar with EZ Pull and Save. Haven't had the time to get up there this summer since I've been working. Might try to make it up sometime in August. Thanks for the info!

19trax95

I'm Awesome
Reaction score

Off topic, but when did they get the newer trucks in? Last time I was there (back in April) the newest Chevy truck that was there was gmt400.

ddennis45

Reaction score
Truck getting paint at the moment but I'm doing the overhead console as soon as it gets out. Im going to call around monday to try to find one and if I don't get one out of the tahoe with the delete already in there ill grab one off ya. Just wanted to reply so I can find you again this week. Thanks!