WTB: Clean overhead console, any color

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

addiction2bass

junkyard junkie
Reaction score
I just got a good tan one. Not the silverfish color just black. With home link and pigtail and large blank front plate. 65 shipped in tr 48states.
And this one is also the one with the screws on the backside holding the two pieces together so if you want to recover it's way easier than the ones that are plastic melted together!!!
I got this one for a backup for my truck if I removed my air gauge setup I did in my overhead console. But funds are low so I will sell it. I can get pics later if ya want. I just got it today and it's still in my truck ;)

pitterpat

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
I just got a good tan one. Not the silverfish color just black. With home link and pigtail and large blank front plate. 65 shipped in tr 48states.
And this one is also the one with the screws on the backside holding the two pieces together so if you want to recover it's way easier than the ones that are plastic melted together!!!
I got this one for a backup for my truck if I removed my air gauge setup I did in my overhead console. But funds are low so I will sell it. I can get pics later if ya want. I just got it today and it's still in my truck ;)
Do you still have this? Any pics?

ChrisAU

War Damn Eagle
Reaction score

I have one now, I bought the blank panel for it from you...haha thanks!