WTB 95-2000 OBS Crew Cab CAB

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

6chevy9

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
i do but its a long distance and the rear doors are effed up a bit. i dont think youd want it.

Sierra

In pieces!
Reaction score
I found one about an hour from me but it's not in that great of shape and good one not too far that I am still considering

Sierra

In pieces!
Reaction score
I'm still going to be looking for a crew cab. The two I looked at are from some shady people. They post one price then tell you a higher price when you get there to look at it.

CodyB

Grease Monkey
Reaction score
All of em around here are beat up. My college armory has one, If you want me to go look at it better and see what shape its in and if they'd want to sell it I can try.

Sierra

In pieces!
Reaction score
I think I may have found one. A guy that has a crew cab project is selling his whole project. I haven't been able to look at it yet but I still need to contact him to set up a time to look at it.

CodyB

Grease Monkey
Reaction score
Alright, I dont think Ive seen this truck move once since going to school, so IDK about it. Hope it works for you.

Sierra

In pieces!
Reaction score
I will keep that in mind. It has been hard to find just a cab. I have found complete trucks all over but running drivable trucks are out of my budget.