Writeup: Intake Resonator Removal

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Vigh_J

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I cut out a peice of 4" pvc pipe and cut it to size, drop in K&N filter and covered the air silencer hole with a sparay bomb cap was really loud sounded like a 4 barrel opening up... that was on the yukon.

Hezsus

Mr. Truck
Reaction score
I got real bored :drunk:one day and did mine up, no pics yet but it does have 2 k&N filters.

Playare

Enter Custom User Title:
Reaction score
The all mighty V6 lol Completely stock, regular paper filter.

You must be registered for see images attach

Sorry I don't like to floor it unless I need to, the trucks gettin pretty tired.
Here's a couple more pics of the mod itself.

sewlow

Bitchin' Stitchin'
Reaction score

You're outa gas!
Don't run the truck below 1/4 of a tank for too long. You'll be replacing that fuel pump sooner than later!
You know that the truck will run just as good on the top 1/2 of the tank as the bottom. (That's my ole man talking!)
Not trying to jack the thread. Carry on.

Hezsus

Mr. Truck
Reaction score

You're outa gas!
Don't run the truck below 1/4 of a tank for too long. You'll be replacing that fuel pump sooner than later!
You know that the truck will run just as good on the top 1/2 of the tank as the bottom. (That's my ole man talking!)
Not trying to jack the thread. Carry on.

I always run my first tank dry, replace the fuel filter, then always keep it above 1/4 tank.

MOBS

The Mad Scientist
Reaction score
I run Holley pumps to delete this issue. What good is a 1/4 tank if it's not useable without shortening your pump life. You pay enough for gas already, why pay with some of the lifespan of your pump in trade for using your last 6+gallons of gas. :crazy: