WOW...REALLY

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Vigh_J

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
So i texted him with the wifes phone just in case he saved my number...and he is claiming that the truck only has 212k on body and trany 5k on engine with a recent oil change lol... what a guy. I told him that was a bit steep and he said make an offer... i feel like saying how about $6700.00

ChrisAU

War Damn Eagle
Reaction score
So i texted him with the wifes phone just in case he saved my number...and he is claiming that the truck only has 212k on body and trany 5k on engine with a recent oil change lol... what a guy. I told him that was a bit steep and he said make an offer... i feel like saying how about $6700.00

Do it haha. Tell him you thought you saw the 300k+ on a pic of the inside? ha

ndians68

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
say that you know the old number and you rode in it with him a lot and drove it some and it sure had more miles then that

Vigh_J

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
He also said he bought the truck with 199k and it now has 212k...the guy i bought it off of also emailed this guy with some questions.. and this tool asked him why he thought it had so much K and he said well I built it lol.... no response yet.

sewlow

Bitchin' Stitchin'
Reaction score
Changing an odometer to read less miles than what the vehicle actually has, without full disclosure to The Motor Vehicle Branch, &/or any purchaser, is ILLEGAL. It's fraud. Ask any used car salesman.

FastOrange

OBSless
Reaction score
Should tell him you looked at it when last person had it for sale (actually yourself), and you were sure it had way more KM's

FastOrange

OBSless
Reaction score
I did... I flagged the ad under the heading "scam"

i did as well. hate scammers, when i sold my 1996 f150 i had to change the cluster cause the didgital display died, went from 235,000km to 120,000KM, made VERY sure that the people who bought it knew, and i even gave them the old cluster. what this guy is doing is pure fraud.