Would so buy this.......

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dkennedy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
If that truck is in as good of a condition as it appears to be in from reading the description and looking at the photos, I could get $3500 for that without a motor and tranny down here. Probably part it out for more.

ChrisAU

War Damn Eagle
Reaction score
If that truck is in as good of a condition as it appears to be in from reading the description and looking at the photos, I could get $3500 for that without a motor and tranny down here. Probably part it out for more.

Thats what I'm saying. I kept reading the ad waiting on the "but this part is fvcked" but it never came ha.

Half Assed

WINNERS NEVER LIFT
Reaction score
I could get $3500 for that without a motor and tranny down here. Probably part it out for more.

There was a guy on another forum that said he paid $8500 for a '99 2 door. Uganda be kidding me...

A two door without an engine/trans is worth about $250 here.

Wanna buy my 4 door for $3500? :)

smrr1

wait for it...
Reaction score
that truck here with no motor would easily be 3500. seems too good to be true. craigslist is full of scams. the tires alone cost half the asking price.