Wont start

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
Alright, so after way to long screwing with this suburban on and off again I have injector pulse, 12 psi after the fuel pump but now not enough fuel coming out of the injectors. If I put power to the injectors via a wire to the battery, the injectors open all the way and the truck starts and runs fine so I have low voltage to the injectors causing them not to fully open. I'm lost again

Reaction score
Never mind, they are getting 11.76 volts, it's not grounding out in the ecm properly, maybe it's the prom as mentioned above

Reaction score
Alright, replaced the prom still having the same issue, every ground I have found is clean. If I manually ground the injectors they spray just fine still, could it be the pigtails at the injectors, they physically LOOK okay but I'm still wondering

Schurkey

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Those have been cleaned, the bolt threads have been wrapped with pipe dope and reinstalled
"Pipe dope" is likely to be an insulator.

CLEAN the threads, put it back together. AFTER the connections are clean and tight, you may/may not want to cover them with dielectric grease of some sort.

I didn't bother covering them, and GM didn't either.