Wiring Harness Pass Through Firewall

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

97VortecChevy

Reaction score
They can be found here

Going off memory, it's mostly gauge related.
Shoot if that’s the case I may not need them.. I’ll be running a Holley term X max and a prodash

They were cut on the engine bay side and I have no idea what they go to.. i don’t even know what to look up in the diagrams .. I found a service manual but can’t find that piece.. found a picture but no description

Supercharged111

Truly Awesome
Reaction score
Shoot if that’s the case I may not need them.. I’ll be running a Holley term X max and a prodash

They were cut on the engine bay side and I have no idea what they go to.. i don’t even know what to look up in the diagrams .. I found a service manual but can’t find that piece.. found a picture but no description

You should be searching for the plugs that are inside the truck. Looks like C200 is what you're after.

That's from a truck I flipped. I adapted a gas harness onto a diesel truck and the connector was different inside.

Last edited:

97VortecChevy

Reaction score
You should be searching for the plugs that are inside the truck. Looks like C200 is what you're after.

That's from a truck I flipped. I adapted a gas harness onto a diesel truck and the connector was different inside.
Thank you I appreciate it.. wiring schematics drive me crazy!

xXxPARAGONxXx

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
We say you need the manual because you do. And what you need to do is time consuming. Very time consuming, because you're not going to find all the information on one page of one manual. It's spread over the entire set.

It is true that the connector and all its cavities are identified on one page, but that does not tell you where the wire for each cavity goes and every wire that is spliced into that wire. And the connector has at least 50 cavities if I recall correctly.

Komet

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I hit mine with a cutoff wheel until it fit through the hole, then I poked it through and forgot about it. :Big Laugh: Some of the red wires need power though, thus the need for a service manual. Heavy schematic research is pretty much inevitable with motor swaps.

GoToGuy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
The wiring schematic has it called " GT101 Grommet " not a bulkhead connector. The under hood side has part # 12041304.
The interior cabin side has part #12041305.
If one side is damaged you should be able to identify wire colors. And your guide is the other side, the mirror image of wire layout.peel the tape or convo tube back, smart phone photos, winner! :waytogo: