Window sweep on Chevy? Watch this guy saved me a lot of time

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

countryboy17

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I've done paint/body/collision work my entire life even before our trucks were brand new. If people want to take short cuts that's on them. I will continue to do it the way I always have with a guaranteed outcome of not chewing up the molding. I don't care how your buddy does it. You act like a few screws for the panel and 3 bolts for the mirror is a lot of work.
Not a lot of work but a lot of people including myself like to make things easier why else does the video has a lot of likes stay with the negative people and I’ll stick with the positive people who enjoyed what this guys video did for us later bud

Hipster

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Well I rather a mark on my window sweep than a old and deteriorating window sweep that lets a lot of wind noise or water in
Nothing negative about pointing out a potential pitfall of doing it as presented in the video and it's no reason for you to get all butt hurt.

You're ok with damaged moldings as evidenced by your post, but not everyone wants to skin up a new set of belt moldings.

countryboy17

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Nothing negative about pointing out a potential pitfall of doing it as presented in the video and it's no reason for you to get all butt hurt.

You're ok with damaged moldings as evidenced by your post, but not everyone wants to skin up a new set of belt moldings.
There’s 2 ways the redneck way or remove panel and mirror the choice is yours my friend but come on now bud act real a Nick in the molding ain’t the end of the world

ciao

Last edited:

countryboy17

I'm Awesome
Reaction score

And damaged ? A little scratch on the molding don’t be a baby if you own a gmt400 go buy a Cadillac haha

Hipster

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
There’s 2 ways the redneck way or remove panel and mirror the choice is yours my friend but come on now bud act real a Nick in the molding ain’t the end of the world

ciao
Some people take pride in their trucks and/or the work they do and some don't. If you want to redneck your shyt together so be it.

countryboy17

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Some people take pride in their trucks and/or the work they do and some don't. If you want to redneck your shyt together so be it.
And some people take pride in the main stuff that keeps the truck on the road the engine transmission suspension etc haha a molding doesn’t affect the way she run i though a truck was suppose to be a truck and not a pavement ******* don’t tel me your truck bed is always empty too lol

Last edited:

countryboy17

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
promises, promises and empty threats. lol
so are you done going on and on yet? Lol your not getting anywere being negative and rude please stop bud some of us use are trucks as trucks.. and aren’t concerned about marking up the molding a bit when installing window sweep, trucks are ment to be used a workhorse my 55 bel air is another story

ciao

Status
Not open for further replies.