Window sweep on Chevy? Watch this guy saved me a lot of time

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

countryboy17

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Are you huffing paint or something bro!?!?!?! Who in their right mind doesn't car that their vehicle gets scratched? On what planet???? EVERYONE cares about that scratch, just not everyone chooses to light a drama bomb over it!!
Nope just a working man that actually use my trucks for work my 55 bel air is another story yea I’m not happy with my 80k duramax having a dent or a scratch but that’s what trucks are for to take a beating here and there what planet are you on were a truck is treated like a car

kennythewelder

Officially Retired, B31-3 (6-G) certified welder.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Yup it’s all about prep painting is the easy part I fully restored and painted my 55 bel air took me two weeks for the paint
There are a lot of people out there that see a truck as a tool. Something to be used as a thing to get work done. Other people have a real tie to there truck. Its part of there life. It is there pride and joy. Just like the guy with a 55 or the guy who pays 100,000 for a new vette. We have a guy who comes to the car shows who bought a 55 Nomad. It has a 572 BB. That car is in better shape than when it was new. So when He first got his Nomad, I was interested in the car. I took a very close look at it. It is flawless. I said I just want to know 1 thing did it cost you more than $100,000 and he said oh yea. He said, I always wanted one, and now I have one. I have had my truck for 19 years. I raised my kids in that truck. I drove that truck to every boat, helicopter dock on the Gulf cost from Mobile Alabama, to Galveston Tx. and I still have my truck. I have driven my truck well over 100 MPH more times than I can count. When my oldest son passed away in 2015, we raced to try and save his life in that truck. Driving well over 100MPH to get to him. It didnt help. I used to pull my boat with that truck. Both of them. I have put countless hours working on my truck. My truck is in near show room condition. I put it in our local car shows almost every weekend. It will be in the car show at the Harley shop in the morning. So to some of us, our truck is much more than a tool. Mine is my dailey driver. Where I go, it goes.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2021-03-24-19-52-06.png
    Screenshot_2021-03-24-19-52-06.png
    597.8 KB · Views: 2
  • Screenshot_2021-05-02-17-08-19.png
    Screenshot_2021-05-02-17-08-19.png
    897.1 KB · Views: 2
  • Screenshot_2020-08-22-20-10-06.png
    Screenshot_2020-08-22-20-10-06.png
    721.1 KB · Views: 2
  • 20201207_121728.jpg
    20201207_121728.jpg
    374 KB · Views: 2
Last edited:

countryboy17

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
There are a lot of people out there that see a truck as a tool. Something to be used as a thing to get work done. Other people have a real tie to there truck. Its part of there life. It is there pride and joy. Just like the guy with a 55 or the guy who pays 100,000 for a new vette. We have a guy who comes to the car shows who bought a 55 Nomad. It has a 572 BB. That car is in better shape than when it was new. So when He first got his Nomad, I was interested in the car. I took a very close look at it. It is flawless. I said I just want to know 1 thing did it cost you more than $100,000 and he said oh yea. He said, I always wanted one, and now I have one. I have had my truck for 19 years. I raised my kids in that truck. I drove that truck to every boat, helicopter dock on the Gulf cost from Mobile Alabama, to Galveston Tx. and I still have my truck. I have driven my truck well over 100 MPH more times than I can count. When my oldest son passed away in 2015, we raced to try and save his life in that truck. Driving well over 100MPH to get to him. It didnt help. I used to pull my boat with that truck. Both of them. I have put countless hours working on my truck. My truck is in near show room condition. I put it in our local car shows almost every weekend. It will be in the car show at the Harley shop in the morning. So to some of us, our truck is much more than a tool. Mine is my dailey driver. Where I go, it goes.
God bless you brother and my condolences

someotherguy

Truly Awesome
Reaction score
The way the guy in the video is the way I did mine to I do have the tow mirrors though idk if that matter but anyway why is everyone got there panties in a not if you don’t like it quit chirping and move on
I’ve been using water wetter in my 2020 duramax to help thing when I haul 15,000lb gooseneck and yes don’t get ur panties in a not we al have a opinion haha

later guys and grits ciao

Status
Not open for further replies.