Boost Auto Mirror review

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jus10inbrla

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
If memory serves me, 02-08 style,

the 97-02 is more flat on the base but still a b itch to make work ona chevy. U can reuse your one hole in the center on bottom, but the front and top have to be redrilled. And then the trimming of gasket material begins to make it thicker on one end

TexasAggie

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I remedied the vibrating by adding wheel weights to the glass. It helps a lot.

Tell me more about this please. I'd love to figure out how to get the driver mirror to move in more while also decreasing the vibration. These mirrors look cool, but I really only use the bottom portion because the top is worthless unless sitting still.

Another complaint (just venting now) - why don't these mirrors fold in flush against the body? They stick out nearly 45° and are in the way even when folded in.

BNielsen

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Tell me more about this please. I'd love to figure out how to get the driver mirror to move in more while also decreasing the vibration. These mirrors look cool, but I really only use the bottom portion because the top is worthless unless sitting still.

Another complaint (just venting now) - why don't these mirrors fold in flush against the body? They stick out nearly 45° and are in the way even when folded in.

Next time I have the mirror apart I'll snap some pics! It's a simple solution that helped out a ton.