Wife's 97 K1500 Suburban

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

blueridgerobbie

RiverMonster
Reaction score
Thought I would post it here first. I am buying my wife a 2003 2500 Suburban and the ol' 97 has gotta go. In the last year I have replaced the front half of the exhaust (manifolds to cats) with the Dynomax kit that includes both new cats, all 4 o2 sensors, plugs (iridium, not cheap ones), wires, cap, button, belt, tensioner pulley, idler pulley, temp. sensor, fuel pump, sending unit, shocks, brakes, air filter, brush guard, hid headlights including new housings and corners. Unfortunately the interior is shot. The front seats are wore bad. The carpet is trashed, and the 3rd row seat aint much better as it sat in storage too long. It has 240,000 but still runs like a top. Previous owner had a new tranny put in. It still has alot of life left in it.

****It has a dent in the driver's side rear barn door where I backed it into a trailer.....****

****I am going to take the best REASONABLE offer on it by Valentines day (not $1500)****

You must be registered for see images attach

sitting beside my old 95 I had

blueridgerobbie

RiverMonster
Reaction score