Who's Truck Is This???

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Scholioso

Reaction score
Hey guys. I was searching around on the interwebs & came across this pic on google. It was on pinterest (hate with a passion), & had no description of it. I absolutely love the way the front end on this thing looks. Its amazing. If anyone knows the builder of this truck, I would love to chat with them & try to get more pics. Thanks!
You must be registered for see images attach

P.S. Possibly in the wrong forum, not sure. Thanks!

Urambo Tauro

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Gah, I hate Pinterest so much. Google image searches seem to always lead to Pinterest, and those links end up being some random user's collection of "cool pics". It's a dead end when you're looking for the actual source.

And I'm starting to see the same thing happen with Instagram pics now, where instead of leading to the original post, it brings up a bunch of different infinitely scrolling Insta search service sites. It takes forever to find anything.

shortchevy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
If your just looking for info on the front end I’m pretty sure it’s a phantom billet grill with eBay led headlights. Corner lights are tinted/painted, smoothie bumper and a 2wd valance.

Unfortunately I can’t help you get ahold of the owner but hopefully I helped a little

Scholioso

Reaction score
If your just looking for info on the front end I’m pretty sure it’s a phantom billet grill with eBay led headlights. Corner lights are tinted/painted, smoothie bumper and a 2wd valance.

Unfortunately I can’t help you get ahold of the owner but hopefully I helped a little

I know about pretty much al that. The led Ebay headlight thing, not so much. Got a link? Wasnt aware they made a style like that. Looks like a custom rigid led light bar install to me

ima93chevyguy

Zip-Tie Mechanic
Reaction score
99.78% sure those are just light bars mounted where the headlights are supposed to be.
So, not actual headlights.

Probably around 10-12 inch?

You must be registered for see images attach

shortchevy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I know about pretty much al that. The led Ebay headlight thing, not so much. Got a link? Wasnt aware they made a style like that. Looks like a custom rigid led light bar install to me

You may be right on the led light bars, I can’t find what I thought they were. I swear I have seen led headlight capsules for these trucks before but I could be mistaken.

Edit: these are what I was thinking of, these would work for an early front end but I feel like I have seen ones for the later...

https://picclick.com/DOT-4x645W-LED-Headlights-Hi-Lo-Sealed-For-GMC-183399566347.html

ima93chevyguy

Zip-Tie Mechanic
Reaction score
Looks like his Instagram name is @gwe777

That picture is over 2 years old so who knows if he still owns it

I looked at it and he was asking $12K for it

EDIT: Looks like that particular guy did not build it either, he bought it that way.

Urambo Tauro

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Well that sure looks like it alright, good find!

Wonder if there was an engine swap somewhere along the line. Some of his posts are tagged #duramax, others are tagged #detroitdiesel. Too bad the only pics are with the hood closed.

Scholioso

Reaction score
It's definitely a light bar. I stalked his Instagram (nice find btw, thank you so much!).