WHICH WHEELS SHOULD I GO WITH

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

withoutfear33

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I put on a set of 35x12.50x16s this weekend i had laying around but the tires are nearing thier end (just wanted to see what they looked like

should i run the 16s and get new 35 or 36s or the 20s and find some 35s for them..

ALSO if anyone has a set of 35 - 37 in tires for 16s lmk i need some.

You must be registered for see images attach

You must be registered for see images attach

withoutfear33

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
well what i honestly want to do is put a 3in body lift and keep the 16s and throw a set of 37s on it BUT i dont want any problems out of it.. i know how to re gear the rear end but not familiar with the front or how to do it.. if i end up going this route ill go 556 gears most likely but how do they affect RPMs at 70mph? and im assuming running 37s and 556 gears will cut gas millage in half. im getting 14 right now and i can live with that but i dont want to be gettn 7 when i do a 3in BL and 37s. lol

Swims350

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
16's or nothing.

I don't care alot for those particular wheels in a 16 (or any size), but they are far better then the 20 inch wheels.

Now another set of 20's and some 37's or 38's maybe.

But for me 16's for sure, tires aint cheap. 16's are expensive enough let alone 20's.

dirtridinz71

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I think your truck looks much better with the 16's on it, the 20's seem out of place. As for gears I have never heard of 5.56 gears, but that would be some low gears, 5.13's would be good for offroad, and little highway driving. If you do alot of driving and highway running then 4.88's may be a better bet. Also might want to consider ditching the 10 bolt rear end for a 9.5" 14 bolt if you are going to be beating on the truck. With proper gearing you shouldnt see a loss in mileage, maybe even a little gain.

RHamill

Ryan
Reaction score
In my opinion, those wheels like terrible, to flashy and retro. I'd get 16" American Racing or Cragars on there.